These are the foundational statements that provide the core of our beliefs and values.
- Everyone will be treated with dignity and respect.
- Literacy and numeracy are the foundation for all learning.
- Students should be encouraged to take ownership for their learning and behaviour.
- Students engagement in the learning process is supported through the use of effective instruction and parental involvement.
- A safe environment enhances creativity and promotes risk taking.
- Parents, students and teachers are partners in learning.
Caernarvon school will be implementing the “Leader in Me” program which is based on Stephen Covey’s philosophy.
We expect that this program will help:
- Improve academic achievement
- Develop students' self confidence
- Reduce student conduct referrals